Our standard size charts
Standard Size Options:
6/ XS Bust: 33”, Waist 25", Bottom 36"
8/ S Bust: 35”, Waist 27", Bottom 38"
10/ M Bust: 36”, Waist 28.5”, Bottom 39"
12/ L Bust: 37.5”, Waist 30”, Bottom 41"
14/ XL Bust: 39.5”, Waist 32”, Bottom 43"
16/ 2XL Bust: 41.5”, Waist 34”, Bottom 45"
18/ 3XL Bust: 43.5”, Waist 35.5”, Bottom 46.5"
20/ 4XL Bust: 45.5”, Waist 37.5”, Bottom 48.5"
Standard Dress Length option:
Above Knee (Reg) 33''/84cm
Above Knee (Tall) 35''/89cm
Knee (Reg) 39''/99cm
Knee (Tall) 41''/104cm
Midi/Tea (Tall) 45''/114cm
Standard Coat length option:
All our styles now follow our new measurement guide, making it easier than ever to create a dress with a perfect fit.
Inches or CM: ________
Height (Tall): ________
Upper Arms (Bicep)________(No19 in the photo above)
Armpit __________ (No 26 in the photo above)
Round neck: _________
Bust: ________(no bra if corset dress)
Shoulder to bust point:_________
Shoulder to underbust: _________
Underbust (all the way around): ________ (No 25 in the photo above)
Shoulder to waist: ________
Shoulder to knee:____________
Hips (Fullest part of bottom): _________
Length (shoulder to hem): _________
Sleeves length: _________if dress has sleeves
To send us your measurements please enter them into the "Add a note to your order" section while checking out. I may send you an email to confirm your dimensions or ask you send your photo if you have a special order.
Please note the measurements requested are body measurements, not garment measurements. Our dresses are designed to be a 'tailored fit" meaning they fit close to the body, and aren't overly loose.
To ensure the best fit, we suggest measuring with breathable ease - if you hold your breath while measuring, you’ll have to hold your breath while wearing the dress!
➳ Armscye: Measure from the tip of the shoulder, around the edge of the bust, and under the arm.
☞ Shoulder to Waist: Measure from your shoulder, down over the middle of one breast, to the smallest part of your waist.
☞ Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust (taken while wearing a non-padded bra)
☞ Waist: This measurement is taken at the smallest part of your waist which is usually 1 or 2 inches above your belly button. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
☞ Hips/Bottom: Measure around the fullest part of your hips/bottom.
These are body measurements. Actual garment measurements will differ according to style, fit and fabric.
Dress Coats Measurement instructions
Pants Measurement instructions
1. Waist–Measure the smallest part of the waist. Leave a tape or ribbon tied snugly around the waist while taking other measurements.
2. Abdomen–Measure about 3–4 inches below the waistline over the fullest part of the abdomen.
3. Hips–Measure the fullest part of the hips. Also record the distance from the waist down to the tape, located at the fullest area.
4. Thigh–Just below crotch, around leg.
5. Knee–Measure around knee with knee slightly flexed.
6. Calf–Measure widest part below knee.
7. Instep–Measure around heel over the instep. This measurement is necessary for narrow tapered pants. Be sure to allow enough room for the foot to slip through.
8. Side length to knee–Measure from the waist to the knee.
9. Side length–Measure from the waist to desired length.
10. Crotch Depth–Sit on a flat chair, bench, floor, or table. Measure from waist to top of flat surface.
11. Crotch Length–Determine measurement from front waist to center of body and from center of body to back waist.
How long it take to my order?
We're normally ship out right way if we have your size in store. If not it takes 3-5 days to finished it and ship out, depend on styles of your order.
Please take notice that our current estimated delivery is approximately 1-2 weeks. (Depending on the season however we update deliver time when timing changed).
All clothing items are upgraded to priority mail shipping even when choosing standard. Express packages are usually delivered in 3-4 business days, depending on the destination.
Note: If your order is needed within one week, please contact us to confirm the deadline before you place your order.